Wednesday, February 16, 2005

MIA Album delayed for North America!

MIA - 10 Dollar

The album, Arular was supposed to come out here on February 22, but do to sampling issues the album's North American release has been delayed indefinately.

Oh well, till it comes out I will post a single from the album I recorded off an MIA white label last week, and put into a mix I posted the other day, this is the B side, and apparently, according to my roommate this song was featured on CSI this monday. Can anyone confirm that?

I also have a link to an MIA video down the page a bit in a post called Video Wave, it's hot.

Click here to visit MIA's official page.

I went to the Moving Units show last night here in Vancouver, and it seemed like they headlined the show, even though the Secret Machines played last. I will post an interview and review and track later on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home